Already enrolled? Login
Adaptive Math $79.00
Algebra 1 topics include rational and irrational numbers in the real number system, the base 10 numbering systems, number classification, converting fractions to decimals and converting decimals to fractions.
Adaptive Business Math $79.00
This course develops student's knowledge of mathematics in the context of business decision making. In these modules you will learn:
- Intro to Statistics and Excel Boot camp
- Sampling Techniques
- Confidence Interval and Hypothesis Testing
- Regression Analysis
- Time Series
- Decision Making and Decision Trees
Adaptive Reading $49.00
- Helps students understand the most important parts of a book or passage
- Teaches students how to draw conclusions about what they read
- Helps students read and understand a given passage and answer the questions correctly. The ability to answer the questions correctly shows the student's level of understanding of the passage.
Adaptive Writing $49.00
- Helps develop competence in written communication by practicing writing clear sentences and paragraphs
- Teaches students how to recognize and use marks of punctuation
- Teaches students how to understand the basic rules of grammar
- Teaches students how to write coherent paragraphs containing a topic sentence, idea development and a strong conclusion
Adaptive Time Management $49.00
- Helps students balance their busy lives with their college courses
- Teaches students how to implement long- and short-term planning skills
- Teaches students how to apply time management applications and theories
- Teaches students how to create and use a calendar
Adaptive Statistics $79.00
The objectives for this module is to understand important basic statistical concepts relating to data and samples. This module provides definition and descriptions of data, population and sample in the context of statistical exploration.
The learning objectives for this module are:
- Understand what data is and why it is used
- Be able to identify a population based on the questions that one wants to answer
- Understand what a sample is, why it is needed, and how it relates to the population
Adaptive Calculus AB $79.00
You will learn functions, graphs and limits.
Adaptive Chemistry $79.00
This course will teach
- What is a chemical bond, why and how a chemical bond is formed. Identify and predict the types of chemical bonding made by elements based on their position in periodic table.
- Write chemical formula when name of an ionic or molecular compound is given and write the name when chemical formula is given.
Adaptive Physics $79.00
If you have ever imagined being a scientist, technologist, engineer or mathematician, you need to develop necessary competency in physical principals that govern our world. The physics is one of the fundamental subjects that you need master to create a successful and rewarding career in STEM areas. These topics will cover explanation and application of principles of physics applied in mechanics and kinematics of solids, fluids flows, thermal energy, electricity, magnetism, optics and modern physics related nuclear energy.
These topic will also prepare you for concepts related to advance placement (AP) physics B and C and concepts that are covered in the first course in college physics.
Adaptive Programming $79.00
Have you ever wondered what goes on inside your computer? Who tells it what to do when you click on the mouse, browse the web or play games? It's all due to computer code, millions of lines of instructions that tell the computer how to behave. And in these set of tutorials, we will learn how to do just that - to make the computer do your bidding! To tell the computer what to do, we need a language that both we and the computer can understand. This is the purpose of a programming language - to interface between the programmer and the computer. These languages often have strict rules which govern how you can say what you want to say, which is called its syntax. Learning the syntax of a programming language is often the first step of learning how to program, but certainly not the most important. In the following pages, you'll learn how to program using Ruby, a most popular language, but you will be introduced to concepts that transcend languages.